BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Minggu, 22 Mei 2011

THEORY AND ARTICLES PRESENT PERFECT TENSES


Present Perfect Tense
A.  Theory:

1. Describe an event that has occurred at the present time but it is not clear.
2. An event or occurrence which performed at a time when past but still nothing to do with the present or events that had just done, but the timing is not known.

Rumus:     a. They/We/I/You + Have + Past Participle
b. He/She/It         + Has    + Past Participle 

Example:
1. I have written a letter
2. You have taken my pen
3. He has drunk milk
4. She has seen a snake
5. It has gone
6. We have swum
7. They have eaten fried rice

B.  Bisa disertai dengan kata just, ever, never, already, before, recently, yet.
1.  I have just broken the glass
2.  He has just closed the door
3.  Have you ever seen a ghost?
4.  Has he ever been there?
5.  I have never seen a ghost
6.  We have learned this before
7.  He has never been there
8.  They have already paid the bill
9.  I have sold a horse recently
10.       She has become  clever recently
11.       You haven’t  slept yet
12.       She hasn’t come yet

C.  Kalimat Tanya dalam Present Perfect Tense
a.   Have I seen a ghost?
b.  Has he seen a snake?
c.   Has she eaten rice?
d.  Have you eaten meat?
e.  Have we drunk milk?
f.    Have they taken my pen?

D.   Kalimat negative dalam Present Perfect Tense
a.   I haven’t seen a ghost
b.  You haven’t eaten rice
c.   We haven’t  drunk coffee
d.  They haven’t slept
e.  He hasn’t studied
f.    She hasn’t arrived
g.   It hasn’t come






The Moment Leave Activity University Lecture

In the morning the family was preparing equipment riski entirely what it must be taken to place a holiday there.
Supplies among others, are as follows:
1.  Aris has carried digital camera, Jacket, headphone, mattress fold, etc.
2.  My Mother has cooked  fried chickens,  rice, chili peppers potatoes, etc
3.  My Sisters has carried shirt swim, Jacket, spotlight, Music DVD player, Film chorea’s ,etc
4.  My Father has arrived driver car to villa
5.  My brother has arrived  navigator to villa
Equipment is ready. And we all started to go toward the villa where all of us pet. After menjalanin days that saturate or boring.
While the journey we all experience obstacles, Lots of people are on vacation to the top. So that became long traffic jam like a snake.
And we are free from traffic congestion during the last about 2 hours we were detained. Because the police wearing open-close system. Resulting in long queues.

    And his end until well into the villa. With a long journey and had jammed during the journey. Now is time for us all to take a break to carry out activities on the day the next day.

      On the next day, my sister and I all walk around the place a tourist town is there like, flower garden Mekarsari, The junggle, Waterboom, etc..


        Once cool to play us soon hurry to return to the villa. But bad luck when we all had not yet reached our villa flat tires or leaky.
And because we got a flat tire is too Malem really. To the extent that you have prepared the same food my mom and dad chill.
And we apologize to the dad and mom because it was home too Malem. And the Malem day we all lit a bonfire and some entertainment from me and my sister, and at night was very festive and very happy. And finished to see the fire pit and some amusement that we serve the Malem day. We are soon to go to bed to rest. Because tomorrow morning we immediately went to go home.
SELAMAT BELAJAR SEMUA

0 komentar: